Welcome to my blog :))

Hello and thanks for your visit to my blog. For the beginning I want to make little introduction about wath I'm going to write. Because I'm a big fan of movies I decide to write about it.. I choose series of Harry Potter, why this movie I really don't know..I like this film because is full with fantasy, fictitious places and creators, but in the other hand there is a situations from the actual life like problems in school, real friendship, family issues etc.. I will start with a biography of the author.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter books

To date, six of the seven volumes of the Harry Potter series, one for each of Harry’s school years, have already been published and all have broken sales records. The last three volumes in the series have been the fastest-selling books in history, grossing more in their opening 24 hours than blockbuster films.Currently, the series has sold over 325 million copies worldwide and been translated into 65 languages since the first book was published in 1997.

No comments: