Welcome to my blog :))

Hello and thanks for your visit to my blog. For the beginning I want to make little introduction about wath I'm going to write. Because I'm a big fan of movies I decide to write about it.. I choose series of Harry Potter, why this movie I really don't know..I like this film because is full with fantasy, fictitious places and creators, but in the other hand there is a situations from the actual life like problems in school, real friendship, family issues etc.. I will start with a biography of the author.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter films

Warner Bros. enjoys certain rights in respect to all the Harry Potter books and has exercised its option to create films on all of those that have been published to date. With over a quarter of a billion books sold, the books have been translated into 61 languages and distributed in over 200 countries. All five books have appeared on bestseller lists in the United States, Britain, and around the globe.So Warner Bros studios want to bring her books to the screan, they wanted a more family,friendly film.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Sanja your choise is very nice,because these books are very interesting,have many pedagogical elements,It will be funny to read all,or watch mouvies!!!